Asked by sr066884 | 15th Feb, 2020, 09:23: PM
A map is a 2 dimensional representation of an area of a state, land, country or sea showing physical features, cities, roads, etc. on a flat surface.
Answered by Shubhali Kulshrestha | 16th Feb, 2020, 11:29: AM
- Mumbai is warmer than Kanpur in December
- what are western disturbance
- Give another name of tropical cyclone in india.
- Why is Indias rain orographic in nature? Explain with example.(3 MARKS question)
- Why do monsoon winds have similarities to land breeze-sea breeze?
- Kerala has the longest monsoon season.Explain how.
- state the importance of monsoon season in india
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number