Explain intermediate goods with example.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Apr, 2016, 10:26: AM
Goods which are within the boundary line of production with it value yet to be added and are unavailable for uses by their final users are called intermediate goods.
These goods are consumed by another firm and are used as intermediate goods in the production process or for further sale. For example, papers purchased by newspaper agency for printing news are intermediate goods.
Value of intermediate goods is merged with the value of final goods. Here the value of intermediate good is not included in the estimation of national income.
Answered by | 15th Apr, 2016, 12:26: PM
- What is meant by consumption goods?
- Mention any two examples of consumer goods.
- Define non-durable consumer goods.
- What is capital good? Give example.
- What are the classifications of consumer goods?
- What is final good? Who are the final users?
- Differentiate the expenditure on intermediate goods and final goods?
- What are the two types of final goods?
- What is the difference between intermediate goods and final goods?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number