explain in very easy manner that when blue salt of copper sulphate is heated why it becomes colourless.
Asked by arifansari | 21st Aug, 2015, 12:46: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan
| 21st Aug, 2015,
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 21st Aug, 2015, 03:28: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number