Explain Human blood is red in coloured
Asked by adityatupe026 | 6th Feb, 2021, 09:09: PM
Our red blood cells are red because of the heme groups in hemoglobin. The blood cells are red because of the interaction between iron and oxygen. In turn, our blood is red because of the millions of red blood cells that it contains.
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Feb, 2021, 01:44: PM
- what is a vein
- What are cardiac mussels ?
- explain double circulation in detail
- membranous sac encloses the heart
- What does plasma means??
- Name the walves between our heart both left and right . Tell their function also.
- How do transportation of blood occur?
- what is the main purpose of white blood corpuscles
- Name the important valves present between atria and ventricles
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number