Explain any three means through which infectious disease spread?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
1. Through air: The disease spread through sneezing or coughing through water droplets. E.g. - Common cold, tuberculosis.
2. Through water: It can spread through consuming contaminated water, open defecation etc. E.g.- Cholera, Typhoid
3. Sexual contact: Diseases spread through sexual contact or exchange of body fluids. E.g. - Syphilis, AIDS.
4. Through vectors: Animals like flies and mosquitoes carry infecting agent from sick person to healthy person. E.g.-Rabies, Malaria
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- how do different people view health differently
- What do you mean by health
- Difference between (a) healthy and disease free (b) acute and chronic disease (c) infection and non-infection disease?
- Explain any three infectious agent?
- What is the answer of fill in the blank 'Brain is _______centre of body
- are the non communicable diseases infectious diseases ?? name any if it is.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number