Asked by malapandey8278 | 3rd Jan, 2019, 12:56: PM
The amnion is a membranous sac which surrounds and protects the embryo. It fills with amniotic fluid and with amnion, it causes to expand forming amniotic sac which protects the embryo.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 4th Jan, 2019, 09:51: AM
- What is human reproduction? 😥😥
- How does humans reproduce ?
- How humans reproduce?
- How human being reproduce?
- How does human reproduce ? Please answer with video clips.
- What is the function of the synergids?
- What is Cloning?
- What is Menarche ? Please Explain
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number