Explain about ascaris lumbriocides?
Asked by khanayan1015 | 10th Feb, 2021, 12:08: PM
Ascaris lumbricoides is the "large roundworm" of humans, growing to a length of up to 35 cm. It is the largest of the intestinal nematodes affecting humans.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 11th Feb, 2021, 12:10: PM
- Name the phyla which show body segmentation??
- why is planaria a type of sporozoan? Which is its spore stage
- Why are the animals which belong to phylum Platyhelminthes called flatworms?
- What are parapodia? State their function.
- Write any two examples of phylum Platyhelminthes.
- Why is Ascaris also called roundworm?
- Name the flatworm which has high regeneration capacity.
- How is the phylum Annelida named?
- Write characteristic features of phylum Platyhelminthes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number