exercise 8a numerical 8
Asked by nilesh.dhote74 | 10th May, 2020, 10:14: PM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th May, 2020, 11:09: PM
- Find the magnitude of current through the 4\OmegaΩ resistor in the circuit shown.
- Find the resistance between A and B.
- calculate the resistance of 1km long copper wire of radius 1mm
- what is ohm law ?
- exercise 8a numerical 12
- exercise 8A numerical 10
- exercise 8a numerical 8
- I had a query in th following question: A given wire of resistece is stretched to double its length. What will be its new resistance? How come the answer is 4 ?
- plz solve this question from my board paper 2019
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number