exams are near.

Asked by khushal305 | 31st May, 2009, 07:35: PM

Expert Answer:

Royal water is the aqua regia or aqua regis which is a highly corrosive, fuming yellow or red solution. The mixture is formed by freshly mixing concentrated nitric acid (A) and concentrated hydrochloric acid(B), usually in a volumetric ratio of 1:3 respectively.

Answered by  | 31st May, 2009, 08:07: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.