examples of hetrogenous catalyst
Asked by vermahitesh124 | 12th May, 2020, 07:58: AM
Example of heterogenous catalysis-
(1) When Ni is used in dehyhdrogenation of ethanol.
(2) V2O5 is used in process of formation of Sulfuric acid.
(3) Finely divided Iron catalyst is used in formation of Ammonia.
Answered by Ravi | 12th May, 2020, 09:46: AM
- what is catalysis
- Example of heterogeneous catalysis
- what is catalyst? Give an example of reaction to show.
- name the two groups into which phenomenon of catalysts can be divided give an example of each group with chemical equation involved
- Explain with the help of example INDUCED CATALYST
- Explain the THEORY OF HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS in detail with the help of examples
- What will happen if DISORPTION OF PRODUCT do not takes place in case of HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS ? Explain in detail.
- Give characteristic of a good catalyst.
- List the criteria for metals to act as catalyst.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number