example of organic and inorganic acid
Asked by rajeshwari.gha1 | 25th Jul, 2020, 10:56: PM
Organic acids: Acids derived from plants and animals are called organic acids. Example- Citric acid in lemon and oxalic acid in tomato. Inorganic acids: Acids derived from minerals present in the earth's crust are called inorganic acids. Example: Sulphuric acid and nitric acid.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2020, 11:48: PM
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number