EVERY RATIONAL NUMBER IS A WHOLE NUMBER THIS IS TRUE OR FALSE .GIVE REASON FOR YOUR ANSWERS
Asked by inpaja5 | 26th Mar, 2021, 02:35: PM
EVERY RATIONAL NUMBER IS A WHOLE NUMBER.
The given statement is false.
1/2 is a rational number but it is not a whole number.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 26th Mar, 2021, 07:20: PM
- how to classify the following numbers as rational or irrational 1/root 3
- interest the rational number between 2
- 0.572 as fraction
- two rational number between 3 and 4
- express 1.62 in p/q form
- find two rational number between 0.1 and 0.2.
- arrange -5/9, 7/12, -2/3, and 11/18 in the ascending order of their magnitudes
- What is meant by non terminating?
- _ 0.5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number