every fraction is a rational number but every rational number is not a fraction.pls explain this statement
Asked by sudiptaraygoswami81 | 6th Apr, 2022, 09:34: AM
Rational number is of the form p/q, where q is not zero.
fractions like 1/2, 3/2 etc. are rational numbers.
But even 1,2,3... are rational numbers which are not fractions.
Hence the statement.
Answered by Arun | 6th Apr, 2022, 09:39: AM
- write the additive and multiplicative inverses of the following -3/5
- In case of comparing rational no can we move the negative sign upward instead multiplying it?
- verify (- 2/7 + 3/4) / (3/7) / [(- 2/7) + 3/7] + [3/4 / (3/7)]
- Compute the following -11/5-(11/7-5/21)
- please explain this
- what os rational number
- Simplify with suitable arrangement 8/3+(-11/5)+2/3
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number