Every floor of a 20 storey building is 5m high.If a lift moves 2 metres every second, how long will it take to move from 3rd floor to 12th floor?
this is part of my holidays homework so I have mentioned wrong detail about my chapter and topic
Asked by omsingh | 26th May, 2015, 08:09: PM
To move from 3rd to 12th floor, we have to cross 12-3=9 floors.
Each floor is 5m high.
Hence, the total height of 9 floors=9X5=45m
The lift moves 2 mtrs in every second.
Hence, the time taken to move 45m = 45/2=22.5 seconds.
Answered by satyajit samal | 27th May, 2015, 10:04: AM
- in the given figure, prove that triangle AOC is congreunt to triangle BOD
- what is rhs criteria in congruence
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB. (i) Is ABD CBD? (ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
- Explain the RHS congruence criterion. Given below are two triangles ABC and PQR. Prove that ABC PQR.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number