entry of water by root hair is an example of.....
Asked by bhaskark351 | 16th Jun, 2018, 09:49: AM
Water passes from the soil water to the root hair cell’s cytoplasm by osmosis. So, it is an example of osmosis
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jun, 2018, 09:38: AM
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
- explain me about simple permenant tissue
- Identify the group comprising specialized tissues for conduction of water in the body
- Distinguish between meristematic tissue and permanent tissue
- Name and describe two protective tissues of plants.Give their another function as well.
- entry of water by root hair is an example of what
- Name the different types of elements found in xylem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number