Energy stored in capacitor and energy dissipated during charging a capacitor bear a ratio?
Asked by prakriti12oct | 3rd Aug, 2019, 08:59: PM
If QVb energy is supplied for charging of capacitor then half of the energy is dissipated while charging of capacitor and QVb/2 energy is stored in capacitor.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Aug, 2019, 11:34: PM
- Consider a 342 μF capacitor charged to 1250 V in a defibrillator. When charged to 1250 V, how much energy is stored in the capacitor? 9.60×102 J (in J)
- Capacitance of A parralel plate capaciter
- Please solve Q no 69 Given ans option 3
- As the dielectric constant for metals is infinity and if we use it as a dielectric between capacitor then it's capacitance will increase infinity time then also we don't use it as a dielectric Why?
- Can we induce charges in insulator and conductor both ? What is the difference in the mechanism of polarisation and induction of charges ? (Other than polarisation we use when dielectric is used=
- Derive an Expression for capacity of a parallel plane capacitor with dielectric medium?
- Prove that the displacement current inside a capacitor is equal to the current charging it.
- Calculate the capacitors
- Bio Savarts Law
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number