Energy is interconvertible. Give example.
Asked by bbandab | 31st Aug, 2019, 12:35: PM
In speaker, electrical energy is converted to sound energy.
In microphone, sound energy is converted to electrical energy.
When the stone is dropped from a height, potential energy is converted to kinetic energy.
When the stone is thrown upward, the kinetic energy of stone is maximum at ground level and when it reaches maximum height the kinetic energy is completely converted to potential energy. Which means potential energy is maximum at its maximum height.
These are the few examples which states that energy is interconvertible.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Aug, 2019, 05:29: PM
- What do you understand by the law of conservation of energy? Discuss how it works in case of simple pendulum
- What is kinetic and potential energy
- What is gravitational energy
- In a solar cell,light energy is converted to what?
- Give an example in which a body possesses both kinetic energy and potential energy.
- an empty glass bottle is fitted with a narrow tube at its mouth. the open end of the tube is kept in a beaker containing water. when the bottle is heated,bubbles of air are seen escaping into water. explain th reasopn.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number