endothermic and exothermic
Asked by | 17th Mar, 2008, 11:15: AM
all combination reactions r not exothermic n all decomposition reactions r not endothermic .
both type of reactions involve bond breakage absorbing energy as well as bond formation releasing energy.
if there is net release of energy( energy released is more then thet absorbed) it is exothermic
if there is net absorption of energy (energy absorbed is more then that released) it is endothermic
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 06:00: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number