effect of oxygen on plant growth is
a. positive b. negative
c.in some plant it is positive and in some it is negative
d. none of the above
Asked by kaintkaku | 22nd Apr, 2018, 12:00: AM
Growth of plants is seen fast in abundant presence of oxygen in order to carry out respiration and oxygen is also required to transmit nutrients across the cell wall and into the roots. So, the effect of oxygen on plant growth is positive.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Apr, 2018, 07:20: AM
- Define Growth. Name and explain different phases of growth with the help of growth curve.
- 2,4D CAUSES A. delay senescense B. bolting C. increase in branches D. incresed growth of all parts of a plant
- Name the two processes which add to development.
- What is open form growth?
- How many cells can a single maize root apical meristem produce in one hour?
- State the three phases of growth in plants.
- Define growth rate.
- Name the meristems which cause secondary growth in plants.
- What does a sigmoid growth curve indicate?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number