During photosynthesis light energy whether trapped within the glucose molecule or light energy is used in formation of glucose?
Asked by | 29th Jun, 2014, 10:10: PM
During photosynthesis, light energy is trapped by the chlorophyll pigment to carry out series of chemical reaction for the formation of glucose.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 30th Jun, 2014, 08:00: AM
- Is food web a combination of food chains?
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
- how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
- what is community heat?
- Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man
- what is a food chain
- The flow of energy in an ecosystem is acyclic. How?
- Every ecosystem is a dynamic system,how?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number