During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
Asked by vedantkirange498 | 14th Mar, 2022, 04:25: PM
In process of ozonolysis, 3 Moles of methane will be oxidized by 1 mole of Ozone.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Mar, 2022, 04:26: PM
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
- find mole fraction of NaOH and H2O in 2 molal of aq.NaOH
- Definatio of mole
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number