During electroplating, initially some bubbles were appearing near an electrode. After 30 mins, no bubbles appear. What do you conclude from this?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Dec, 2013, 11:37: PM
If bubbles have stopped, this means that no chemical effects are taking place in the solution any more. Thus, there must not be any electrical conduction occuring in the solution which implies that electroplating was taking place initially but has now stopped.
Answered by | 22nd Dec, 2013, 01:37: AM
- define a cell
- Why electricity can pass through conducter, not by insulator??
- What is electroplating? How will you carry out electroplating of copper in the laboratory.
- Write short note on. Electroplating
- Mention the components of the circuit of tester
- How is electroplating used to save iron from corrosion?
- How will you identify the positive terminal of a battery if it is hidden in a box and you can only see two of its leads.
- Gold does not corrode. Despite this, gold ornaments start showing patches of other color after repeated use. Why?
- How will you modify an electroplating circuit to clearly indicate that the electroplating process is over?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number