Draw two line segments and state features of a line segment in terms of
(a) Its endpoints
(b) Extension on both sides
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
PN and CD are the required line segments.
(1) It has two distinct endpoints.
(2) A line segment does not extend endlessly on both sides.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Draw a line l take any three points A B and c on it measure the length AB BC and AC using a ruler verify that A b + BC= AC A c- A B =bc AC - bc =AB
- State two features of a point?
- Answer the following for two lines shown below (a) What are the points that lie on the two lines? Whether the lines would intersect?
- Answer the following questions for the given figure. (a) What are lines p, q, and r called? (b) What is the point at which they meet called? Label it on the figure. (c) How many lines can pass through the labeled point?
- What are parallel lines? Does the distance between them vary over their length?
- Categorize the following in terms of line, line segment, ray, point, point of intersection on the basis of the following figure (a) LM (b) MR, OP, ON (c) LR (d) O (e) O, L, M, R
- Draw a rough figure and label the following a. Line l contains point A but not B b. Lines p and q intersect at point o c. Rays PQ and QR meet to form angle PQR
- Answer the following questions with the help of the figure given below : (i) name the transversal (ii) identify any two vertically opposite angles (iii) name any two corresponding angles (iv) name any two alternate angles
- 1) Write the pairs of parallel lines in the above figure. 2) Which is the point of intersection of the 3) Write down all the points of intersection of the lines in the figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number