Draw two concentric circles of radio 3 cm and 5 cm . Taking a point on the outer circle , construct the pair of tangents to the inner circle.
Asked by Mayanksingh75219 | 23rd Feb, 2019, 05:08: PM
Draw two circles of radius 5 cm and 3 cm, center O
take A on the outer circle
find the midpoint of OA
draw the circle with TA as the radius
mark the points (X and Y) where it cuts the smaller circle
join XA and YA......required tangents
Answered by Arun | 25th Feb, 2019, 11:06: AM
- prime factorisation
- prove that the tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact
- radious of circle is
- A tangent PQ at a point P on a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point such that OQ=13cm. Find the length of PQ.
- Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. *
- The length of a tangent from a point A at distance 5 cm from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. The radius of the circle is
- From any point on the common chord of two intersecting circles, tangents be drawn to thecircles, prove that they are equal.
- please answer these questions
- A tangent PA is drawn fron an external point P to a circle of radius 3 cm such that the distance of the point P from O is 6cm.Find yhe value of.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number