Draw the structure of diamond.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is an allotrope?
- What are allotropes of carbon?
- What are fullerenes? Explain the structure of C60 molecule.
- Which is the most stable allotrope of carbon?
- Why graphite is soft but diamond is hard in nature?
- What makes diamond an excellent abrasive?
- Graphite conducts electricity. Explain.
- Which allotrope of carbon has a three-dimensional solid structure?
- What are the similarities between graphite and diamond?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number