Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of:
Asked by manbeersinghahhps | 19th May, 2021, 07:12: PM
Electron dot diagram and structure of these compounds are given-
Answered by Ravi | 20th May, 2021, 04:37: PM
- covalent bond is formed between
- number of molecules occupied by 32 gram of sulphur dioxide
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number