Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
Asked by saibaba1069 | 11th Apr, 2020, 12:09: AM
Electron dot diagram of HCl is:
Answered by Varsha | 11th Apr, 2020, 04:20: PM
- covalent bond is formed between
- number of molecules occupied by 32 gram of sulphur dioxide
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number