DRAW THE DISTANCE-TIME GRAPH AND VELOCITY-TIME GRAPH FOR AN OBJECT MOVING WITH NEGATIVE ACCELERATION.
Asked by swarajtopper | 30th Jul, 2015, 05:15: PM
An object is moving with negative acceleration.
Hence, initially it travels the maximum distance and the distance travelled in each interval of time reduces.
That is, the distance travelled in 2nd second will be less than that travelled in the 1st second.
So, the graph will be a curve as shown in the figure below:
Now, the velocity of the object goes on decreasing linearly with time as it is decelerating.
Its graph will be as shown below:
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 31st Jul, 2015, 04:39: PM
- what is v-t graph?
- what is buffer solution?
- what is meant by curvature of earth sir
- A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number