Draw and such that + ≠
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The answer may vary from person to person. Two options are:
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- if b is the mid point of acand c is the mid point of bd where abcd lie on a straight line say why ab=cd
- There is a line on which the points G, H and I lie such that H is in between G and I. (i) If = 31 and = 11, then find . (ii) If = 45 and = 61, then find .
- Find which line segment is greater without using ruler?
- What are the ways of comparing a line segment?
- Ram goes from point A to point B by path 1. Ryan goes from point C to point B by path2. Who travels greater path?
- Find on the ruler shown below:
- Find the measure of if M is between K and N, = 2x - 4, = 3x, and = 26.
- How to find the bigger line segment in the following figure:
- A plumber needs to cut a 54 inch length of pipe so that one piece of pipe is twice the length of the other piece. How far from the endpoint x should the plumber cut the pipe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number