Draw anaphase stage with 3 pairs of Chromosomes.
Which is the resting phase? Is it interphase or late G1 phase?
Asked by saibaba1069 | 4th Mar, 2021, 09:02: PM
2. The G0 phase is the phase in the cell cycle in which the cell is neither dividing nor preparing for division; hence it's in a resting phase.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Mar, 2021, 03:06: PM
- What are the functions of asters? What is the difference between centrioles and centrosomes? What is a homologous chromosome? Define it.
- what is mitosis
- Why spindle fibre form
- What is M phase?
- How does the furrow in the animal cell deepen?
- why does the thickning of chromatin material thicken during the interphase?
- What is the shortest test of mitosis
- What is 'M' phase
- You did not mention KINETOCHORE which connects the chromatids to the spindle fibres to pull them towards the poles.......Please confirm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number