Draw a velocity-time graph when the body has non-uniform acceleration.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2016, 10:13: AM
The velocity-time graph for a body having non-uniform acceleration is a curved line as shown below.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2016, 12:13: PM
- Please solve the given question
- What is accerlated motion??
- A car is moving with a velocity of 7m per second it's velocity decreasing at the rate of 2.5 metre per second s square. What
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
- Draw a velocity-time graph when the velocity remains constant.
- Answer the following questions based on the graph given below. (a) Calculate the acceleration between the points A and B. (b) Calculate the retardation between the points C and D. (c) Calculate the distance travelled till point A and from the points C to D.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number