Draw a triangle ABC in which A = 50o, B = 40o and AB = 5 cm.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Nov, 2013, 07:45: AM
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a line segment AB = 5 cm.
2. Draw the angles of 50o and 40o at A and B respectively and let them interest at C.
3. Thus, ABC is the required triangle.
Answered by | 24th Nov, 2013, 09:45: AM
- Construct a triangle ABC such that AB = 5 cm, BC = 6 cm and AC = 7 cm.
- Can a triangle PQR be constructed where PQ = 2 cm, QR = 3 cm and PR = 6 cm? Give reasons in support of your answer.
- Construct triangle ABC where AB = 5 cm, BC = 3 cm and ABC = 70o.
- Construct a triangle DEF in which DE = 5 cm, DF = 4 cm and D = 50o
- Draw a triangle ABC in which BC = 6 cm, B = 35o and C = 100o
- Construct triangle ABC, in which A = 100o and B = 20o and CA = 5.4 cm.
- Draw a triangle PQR, where PQ = 5.7 cm, P = 45o and Q = 30o.
- Draw a triangle XYZ, where XY = 4 cm, YZ = 4 cm and X = 60o
- Draw a triangle ABC, where AB = AC = 4 cm and B = 40o. Find C.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number