Draw a complete diagram of Isolated System
Asked by surajsubedi14 | 5th Mar, 2015, 11:31: AM
Following is the diagram for open, closed and isolated systems.
Answered by Prachi Sawant
| 5th Mar, 2015,
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 5th Mar, 2015, 04:33: PM
- thermodynamics second law
- expansion of heat
- mass of aluminium is 500 gm .how much amount of heat needs to supply in order to increase its temperature by 40 degree celcius
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
- State the condition in which the change in the internal energy of a system () is equal to the heat exchanged q.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number