Does the vapour pressure of a solution depend on the nature of solute? this was given as true
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 09:19: PM
Vapor pressure of solution changes with nature of solute. this is true.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:27: PM
- concentrated nitric acid used in the laboratory work is 68% nitric acid by mass in aqua solution what should be the molarity of such example of the acid if the density of the solution is 1.504 grams mL^-1
- what is the difference between saturated and super saturated solution
- Mole fraction of glycerine in a solution of 36g of water and 46 g of glycerine
- What are the differences between isotonic and isosmotic solution?
- what are isotonic solution?
- If there are two liquids in a beaker which reacts with each other then will it be considered a solution of liquid in liquid
- What volume of 95 percentage sulphuric acid of density 1.85 g per centimetre cube and what mass of water must be taken to prepare hundred centimetre cube of 15% solution of sulphuric acid of density 1.1 g per centimetre cube
- 1.100 ques plz
- The mole fraction of a very dilute aqueous solution is 0.05. Calculate the molarity of the solution.
- An aqueous solution of CUSO4 has molality 1.5m. What are the mole fractions of the solute and the solvent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number