does the energy substance contain some amount of alchohol
Asked by jyotibittla3112 | 13th Sep, 2019, 08:47: AM
Energy is stored in the form of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). ATP contains high energy bonds located between each phosphate group. It does not contain any alcohol.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Sep, 2019, 10:46: AM
- who is discovered nucleus
- What is golgi apparatus?
- 1. If we prick a plant and an animal cell, which one of them would lose its shape? 2. Branches of a tree move and bend freely in high wind velocity. Give reason. 3. What is the term given to the gap between two nerve cells? 4. Write true or false: a) Amoeba is a multicellular organism. b) WBC can change its shape. c) The human body has cells that can perform special functions. 5. Adipose tissue acts as an insulator. Give reason. 6. Written below are various parts of a cell. Think of the cells in which these parts are ‘NOT’ present. Also, write the functions of these parts. a) Plastids b) Cell wall c) Nuclear membrane 7. Name the tissue present in the brain. 8. Which among the following are made up of cells? Wooden table, Glass sheet, Liver, Kidney 9. Which parts of the cell were discovered by Robert Brown and Camillo Golgi?
- what pigment present in yellow ieaves
- what is a vacuole?
- Genetic manipulation
- What is the advantage of highly folded inner membrane of mitochondria?
- How do lysosomes help in fighting disease causing bacteria that enters the cell?
- Give one function each of the following nuclear parts: a) Nuclear pore b) Nuclear membrane c) Chromosomes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number