does the energy substance contain some amount of alchohol
Asked by jyotibittla3112 | 13th Sep, 2019, 08:47: AM
Energy is stored in the form of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). ATP contains high energy bonds located between each phosphate group. It does not contain any alcohol.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Sep, 2019, 10:46: AM
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
- what are the similarities and dis-similarities between mitochondria and plastids?
- why animal's vacuole is smaller than plant vacuole
- what is demolition squad
- what is ATP
- What is the difference between flaggellum and fimbrae ?
- who is discovered nucleus
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number