does egg had all part of cell
Asked by pradyumna2008civil | 16th Oct, 2019, 06:45: PM
- The egg has different parts which make it a complete cell.
- It has a shell which functions like the cell membrane.
- It contains albumen, which supports the yolk and provides water and proteins.
- It contains yolk which is main nutritive tissue of the developing baby.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Oct, 2019, 12:32: PM
- reproductive organs
- what is menstruation?explain
- what is sex
- LIVING THINGS I How do these reproduce 1)Hen : 2)Human: 3)Mango: 4)Crow: 5)Rose: 6) Table 7) book 8) chair
- how sex of a baby is determined
- Draw a labeled diagram of the various stages in the lifecycle of a frog.
- What is the importance of reproduction?
- When is embryo called foetus?
- Draw diagram of human sperm and label its parts.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number