does egg had all part of cell
Asked by pradyumna2008civil | 16th Oct, 2019, 06:45: PM
- The egg has different parts which make it a complete cell.
- It has a shell which functions like the cell membrane.
- It contains albumen, which supports the yolk and provides water and proteins.
- It contains yolk which is main nutritive tissue of the developing baby.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Oct, 2019, 12:32: PM
- Draw a labeled diagram of the various stages in the lifecycle of a frog.
- What is the importance of reproduction?
- When is embryo called foetus?
- Draw diagram of human sperm and label its parts.
- a) How is zygote formed in sexual reproduction? b) Where does development of baby take place in humans?
- (i) Draw a labelled diagram of female reproductive system. (ii) What is the function of fallopian tube?
- Write a short note on human sperm.
- Draw a labelled diagram of human ovum.
- Label A, B, C, D, E and F in the below figures. a) b)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number