Do we have to learn millikan's oil drop experiment for the exam? Pls let me know.
Asked by lekhakarthikeyan | 23rd May, 2017, 12:37: AM
Certainly you will have to study the Millikan's oil drop experiment.
Theoritical or problem based questions can be asked in the exams on this topic.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 23rd May, 2017, 10:52: AM
- borhn atomic model explanation
- The possible number of radial nodes for 2p and 2s subshells , respectively, are. (A)1,0 (B)0,1 (C)1,1 (D)0,3
- Calculate the atomic number of an element whose mass number and number of neutrons are 7and 4 respectively.
- Prove that if uncertainty in position of a moving electron is equal to its de-Broglie wavelength than its velocity is completely uncertain?
- what is mean by atom
- what is an atom
- what is photoelectric effect
- what is atomic number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number