do men experiance a similar cycle as menstruation for the disposal of sperms?
Asked by snisarulhaq | 13th Nov, 2017, 08:07: PM
Men aren't born with ready-made sperm cells - they have to be made later, from puberty onwards. But when females are born they already have all their quota of eggs, so they need to prepare themselves for motherhood at the puberty; menstruation starts at this age. Menstrual cycle is necessary in women's reproductive life to get the egg fertilised (egg is produced once in a month). But the sperms in men are produced daily. So there are many chances of extra sperms present which is ejaculated due to uncontrollable emotions, weak nerves and congested prostate gland. So, this occurs as and when and there is nos pecific time period as menstruation in women. So, menstruation is strictly restricted to women.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Nov, 2017, 08:18: AM
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
- 1. Assertion (A): the most common reason for the deterioration in the women's health is frequent conception and child bearing. Reason(R): lack of knowledge and pressure form the society to have children are major causes of frequent conception
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number