DNA copies generated will be similar but not identical to original give answer in refernce to asexual reproduction
Asked by anshumannandan2003 | 20th Feb, 2019, 09:58: AM
Yes,there are slight variations introduced in asexual reproduction. The copying of DNA in the cell is done by certain biochemical reactions which synthesize more of genetic material. No biochemical reaction can produce 100% same results. So when there is DNA replication slightly variations will come in the two copies formed.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Feb, 2019, 04:26: PM
- every human being has 23 pairs of chromosomes. the egg contains 23 chromosomes and the sperm also contains 23 chromosomes. so only two births are possible because there is no chromosome left. then how a mother gives birth to the third child?
- how to reproduce
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
- Kya hota h reproduction
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number