Distinguish between polyandrus and polyadephous androecium
Asked by m.patel2379 | 11th May, 2019, 09:27: AM
Polyandrous androecium: When the stamens are many and free.
Polyadelphous androecium:When filaments are united in many groups with their anthers remaining free.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th May, 2019, 08:40: PM
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- in China rose which androecium is found
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
- Flower does not have male and female
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number