Asked by manojkumar.mp154 | 13th Oct, 2020, 02:51: PM
Dispersion is the phenomenon of splitting of white light into its constituent colour. On passing through the glass prism the white light splits into different colours as different colours has different wavelength.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 13th Oct, 2020, 04:33: PM
- Why are the glasses of the car sometimes coloured?
- Why do soap bubbles sometimes colourful?
- What is dispersion of light?
- What is a spectrum?
- In which direction does a ray of light bend while emerging out of a prism?
- Why do different colours of light refract at different angles in the formation of a spectrum?
- Draw a diagram to show the splitting of white light into seven colours on passing through a prism.
- Which color light bends the most and which the least while passing through a prism?
- How many colours are there in white light? Name the various colours of white light.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number