'Diffusion pressure cannot deliver oxygen all over the body in bigger animals 'Comment on this statement.
Asked by pdcavita | 1st Dec, 2017, 10:14: PM
The body structure of multicellular organisms such as humans is very complex. They comprise of specialized cells and tissues for performing various important functions of the body. Unlike the unicellular organisms, multicellular organisms are not in direct contact with surrounding environment. Therefore, simple diffusion will not meet the oxygen requirement of all the cells and tissues.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 11:08: AM
- Explain the process of ATP formation.
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- Solve this
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number