differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
Asked by jimmychiramel123 | 16th Mar, 2019, 02:39: PM
In vasectomy, a small part of the vas deferens is removed and then tied up through a small incision on the scrotum.
In tubectomy, a small part of the fallopian tube is removed and then tied up through a small incision in the abdomen or through the vagina. These techniques are highly effective, but their reversibility is poor.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Mar, 2019, 06:06: PM
- what is sex
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- what is sexual reproduction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number