1)cranial nerves and spinal nerves
2) enzyme and hormone
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 3rd May, 2018, 09:22: AM
1. Cranial Nerves originate from the different parts of the brain and mainly related to the head and neck position of the person whereas spinal nerves are the nerves which originate from the spinal cors of the human being.
2. There are 12 pairs of Cranial Nerves in the human body whereas there are 31 pairs of Spinal Nerves in the human body.
(i)Hormones are chemical substances produced by specific organs of the body like adrenal glands, pituitary glands, pancreas, etc.
(ii) These are released directly into the blood stream.
(i)Enzymes are large biological molecules that are responsible for the thousands of chemical reactions happening simultaneously in a body.
(ii)These are not released into the blood stream directly.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th May, 2018, 01:37: PM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number