1)cerebrum and cerebellum
2)auricle and ventricle
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 3rd May, 2018, 09:23: AM
1. Cerebrum forms the largest part of the brain whereas cerebellum is the second largest part of the brain.
2. Cerebrum is located in the forebrain whereas cerebellum is located in the hindbrain.
3. Cerebrum is responsible for voluntary actions,awareness and consciousness but cerebellum is responsible for movement control, languages and some emotions.
1. Auricle refers to atrium whrereas ventricle refers to two lower chambers of heart
2. Auricle helps to collect blood from the body but ventricle pumps blood to different parts of the body
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th May, 2018, 01:19: PM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number