Differentiate saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons.
Why are they called so in this manner
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 29th Oct, 2017, 10:42: AM
|Saturated hydrocarbons||Unsaturated hydrocarbons|
These are the organic compound with single covalent
| These are the organic compound with carbon- carbon double or triple
|These are less reactive.||These are more reactive.|
|These includes alkanes.||These includes alkenes and alkynes.|
|They have more hydrogen atoms bonded to carbon atoms.||They have fewer hydrogen atoms bonded to carbon atom.|
Answered by Varsha | 30th Oct, 2017, 11:57: AM
- People _____________ waste their food. 1)Shalln't 2)shouldn't 3)Mustn't 4)couldn't
- please tell the IUPAC names
- What is bone black in simple ?
- i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
- Do phenyl and phenol mean the same? Describe them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number