Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Asked by sarika260678 | 14th Dec, 2018, 07:20: PM
Organic farming is a way to grow crops which follows certain rules:
- No chemical fertilizers are used on the soil
- No pesticides are sprayed on the plants
- The seeds used to produce plants have not been genetically altered
Green revolution is to improve the yield of crops by using:
- Chemical fertilizers
- Genetically altered seeds/plants
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Dec, 2018, 12:43: PM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number