Differentiate between artery, vein and capillary.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
ii. Carry oxygen-rich blood from the heart to other parts of the body.
ii. Carry carbon dioxide-rich blood from different organs to the heart.
ii. Capillaries are involved in the exchange of food material, respiratory gases, and body wastes.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- The organs of circulatory system in the body are
- Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
- blood consists of a straw-coloured liquid called ............. , and different types of cells
- why body have blood
- Why a throbbing sensation is felt on wrist,side of the neck and heart ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number