Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases giving examples.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
Diseases in which the symptoms are quickly visible in the body and last for a shorter duration
Diseases which are long-term, with their symptoms lasting for months or years.
Example- Common cold
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- how do different people view health differently
- What do you mean by health
- Difference between (a) healthy and disease free (b) acute and chronic disease (c) infection and non-infection disease?
- Explain any three infectious agent?
- What is the answer of fill in the blank 'Brain is _______centre of body
- are the non communicable diseases infectious diseases ?? name any if it is.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number